Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,664 (Mex$ 27,487) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (37 minutes ago)