Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.398 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,889 (Bs 8,579) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)