Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.831 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 57% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,586 (6,434 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)