Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.957 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,274 (3,170 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)