Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.160 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,710 (6,613 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (28 minutes ago)