Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20527 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨43,018 (209,569 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)