Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨31,127 (157,117 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (28 minutes ago)