Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,735 (COL$1,974,288) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)