Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,206 (COL$3,959,486) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)