Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,917 (COL$1,728,460) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)