Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,623 (COL$3,844,426) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)