Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.801 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,606 (2,873 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)