Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,000 (Php25,721) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)