Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,126 (¥174,060) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)