Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04154 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 314% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,455 (3,982,772 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (42 minutes ago)