Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,476 (S/. 4,327) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)