Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.015 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,603 (S/. 4,377) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)