Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.090 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,066 (kr 18,179) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)