Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.488 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,297 (kr 19,004) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (26 minutes ago)