Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.001 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,020 (kr 17,375) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)