Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.783 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,839 (C$2,194) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)