Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,499 (€633) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)