Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.917 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,784 (997 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)