Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.949 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,660 (2,336 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)