Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.659 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,391 (2,344 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)