Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04421 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,835 (2,325,822 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)