Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04528 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,521 (2,286,091 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)