Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04263 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,360 (1,087,630 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (27 minutes ago)