Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,416 (680 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)