Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,313 ($b4,208) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (15 minutes ago)