Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.919 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨72,000 ($b7,259) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)