Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,106 ($b7,817) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)