Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,628 (€1,263) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)