Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,691 (2,121TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (25 minutes ago)