Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,136 (€1,428) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)