Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,293 (Mex$ 11,669) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)