Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,620 (Mex$ 12,049) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)