Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,366 prices entered by 1,225 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.192 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,759 (C$1,199) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)