Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,701 (﷼ 19,893,386) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)