Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨43,364 (﷼ 27,039,703) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)