Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,739 (﷼ 38,787,067) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)