Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨39,639 (﷼ 25,053,706) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)