Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,417 (﷼ 23,211,617) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (27 minutes ago)