Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,795 (руб 34,963) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)