Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,300 (¥150,316) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)