Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02146 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,753 (3,763,079 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (24 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 2 hours ago)