Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,580 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)