Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.558 INR / MDL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨76,672 (21,550 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)