Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 INR / MDL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 7% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨35,394 (9,899 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)