Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,204 (162,091 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)