Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.004 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,491 (5,217 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)