Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,751 (2,390 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)