Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,508 (元4,669) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)