Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,941 (元4,657) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)