Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,436 (元11,231) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)