Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 INR / BTN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,063 (43,993 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)