Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 INR / BTN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,205 (95,657 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)