Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,320 (€812) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)