Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.964 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,284 (82,226 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (36 minutes ago)