Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.587 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,393 (14,840₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (31 minutes ago)