Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,296 (R$ 4,876) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)