Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,534 (Mex$ 12,257) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)