Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.251 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,670 (R 16,695) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)