Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,162 (R 8,236) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)