Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,704 (2,181TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)