Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.899 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,542 (2,636TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)