Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,498 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,327 (﷼ 41,988,600) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)