Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,041 prices entered by 496 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,180 (﷼ 20,739,040) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (30 minutes ago)