Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,313 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,476 (﷼ 20,674,247) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)