Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.864 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,477 (L 17,974) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)