Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.757 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,330 (L 17,527) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)