Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.470 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,997 (3,416 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)