Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.681 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,491 (2,979 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)