Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.983 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,573 (1,950 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)