Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.009 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,246 (RM2,719) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (23 minutes ago)