Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,518 (RM5,657) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (30 minutes ago)