Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01557 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,119 (2,769,286 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)