Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00850 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨44,999 (5,293,216 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)