Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01743 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,455 (5,362,210 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)