Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,031 (€624) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (30 minutes ago)