Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,082 (€1,283) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)