Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,204 (€1,321) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)