Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.979 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,571 (5,099 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)