Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,645 (Php27,283) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)