Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,732 (Php29,422) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)