Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,160 (Php28,979) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)