Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨42,948 (Php33,666) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)