Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,252 (Php31,335) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)