Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,139 ($b3,874) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)