Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,808 ($b8,378) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)